We will endeavour to get your Betty Blue’s items as soon as possible as we know how excited you are to receive them. However it is not always possible to do so. Please allow up to 3 working days for us to process your order on receipt of full payment. All items within the UK will be sent Special Delivery and it may be necessary to sign upon receipt of your goods. All international orders will be sent either AirSure or International Signed For, and as the name might suggest – may need to be signed for upon receipt.
If you would like to organise your own delivery arrangements please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
If the item is lost or damaged, through no fault of our own, whilst winging its way to you – or back to use for an exchange or refund, we regret that we cannot take responsibility for this. Please see our returns, refunds and exchanges policies.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
In the unlikely event that you are not 100% delighted with your Betty Blue’s garment, there is the possibility to return or exchange said garments, within 14 days of receipt.
The reasons that we will accept for return and a full refund are:
- There is a manufacturing fault with the garment, for example the stitching is coming undone.
The reasons we will accept for an exchange are:
- The item does not fit. We always suggest that you refer to our sizing chart before making any purchases, but we can make exchanges for a bigger or smaller size.
We do not accept returns, refunds or exchanges if:
- You have simply changed your mind on the product you have ordered. Please look carefully at garment descriptions and sizing charts before purchasing.
- The item has clearly been worn. We expect that the garments are returned, unworn and complete with original swing tag STILL ATTACHED. We also expect that the garments are in a clean state, free of smoke or other such unpleasant smells, and in perfect “as new” condition.
- The item has been damaged through washing, dry cleaning included. Please refer to our care instructions.
- The item has been lost or damaged in transit. If the item is lost or damaged, through no fault of our own, whilst winging its way to you – or back to us for an exchange or refund. We do however welcome you to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will do our best to help you and take it up with the relevant postage company.
- On lingerie items of an intimate nature, including hosiery. We suggest that you try all intimate items on OVER your own knickers as we will not accept returns on soiled items. We also cannot accept returns on any hosiery items that have been opened.
In the event that we suspect “foul play”, we reserve the right to refuse a full refund. We also do not refund postage costs. Please send your unworn, unsoiled items in a waterproof, securely sealed package with a returns form popped inside. E-mail us for details of where to send the package and for a returns form: email@example.com.
Any refunds that are made will be done so through PayPal for your ease and security. Please allow 7-14 days upon receipt of your goods to process and re-deliver exchanges.