With April sneaking up on us like that the Bridal season is well upon us and our Betty Bridal collections are starting to fly off the shelves. So to compliment your Betty Bridal items we thought we would suggest a few special pieces that will be the extra cherry on top of your Bridal cake.
With an item as special as our Bridal Silk Bettie Robe, you are going to need some sophisticated and luxurious accessories. These are our top three picks to accessorise your look perfectly and dazzle your loved one:
1. These Gatsby inspired crystal drop earrings are just simply divine. We think that these match perfectly with the Bettie Robe adding a touch of elegance to your neck area. At 3.5cm long they are the perfect size to sparkle but not be too overtly ‘blingy’ or crass. They are £60 and you can get them from Melle Cloche.
2. How spectacular is this hair comb from Oliver Laudus London! Slipped into an elegant ‘up-do’ we just love the cascading pearls and the sparkling diamante details add that all important glamour to your look without overpowering it. You can get this beautiful antique inspired silver comb from the Oliver Laudus website for £100, as well as many other exquisite designs.
3. Lastly a pair of heels are essential when wearing your Bettie Robe to perfect that Monroe wiggle when walking! We love the vintage style of these cute T-bar shoes from Rachel Simpson. They have a really romantic feel to them with the Art Deco details and delicate ankle straps. They come in 2 other colours, are £180 and you can get them from the Rachel Simpson website.
1. The Nell Teddy is such a cute and fun little playsuit that we thought these sky high bridal shoes from Charlotte Olympia matched it perfectly. The Serena shoes even come with some hold up stockings with a blue seam and webb logo at the heel, to be your ‘something blue’ on your wedding day! They are £680 and you can get them from the Charlotte Olympia website.
2. With such a plunging neckline it is the perfect time to accentuate your cleavage area with a striking and sparkling necklace. We think this gorgeous emerald green necklace from Carat London is just the ticket! The necklace is 17″ long and we just love how decadent and elegant this necklace is. It is £655 and can be purchased on the Carat London website.
3. This outfit cry’s out for a bold lipstick to be worn, but you are going to need a cute clutch to keep it in aren’t you! This ultra luxe version of the iconic Lulu Guinness lips clutch is perfect for slipping your lippy in and out of for those all important touch ups. Covered in swarovski crystals and red satin this truly is a little touch of luxury that we know you won’t be able to resist on your big day (or night as the case may be). You can grab this beauty on the Lulu Guinness website for £675.
We hope you feel inspired to accessorise your Betty Bridal outfit and hope our suggestions tickle your fancy. Don’t forget you can get all your lounging needs from our sister website www.betty-bridal.com.
Lots of Love
Betty and Team Blue’s xxx