What could be more luxurious than one of our brand new Valentine’s Gift Boxes. Featuring four of the newest Betty Blue’s Loungewear items in an option of two colours. We have collated an edit of luxury items that you might just want to purchase along with your Betty Blue’s Loungewear Valentine’s Giftbox, for our extra special luxury Valentine’s Gift Guide.
- Carat, 2ct Sapphire Heart Earrings, £290. The deep blue of these stunning sapphire earrings, surrounded by tiny diamonds, are sure to pick out the deep blue in our silk Blue Bettie set. And don’t diamonds just look good with everything!
- We LOVE this new fragrance from Alexander McQueen. It has three floral notes, that of Ylang Ylang, Tuberose and Sambac Jasmine designed to help one bloom at night time; each flower only blooms at night helping create that romantic heady atmosphere.
- Scent is a powerful aphrodisiac so layering perfumes and scented candles is a must for any Valentine’s evening in. This candle by Burberry is called Highland Berry, £70, and is a delightful mix of blackcurrent, raspberries and blueberries. Yum!
- Valentine’s Day wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day without Champagne and this bottle of Dom Perignon, Blanc 2006, £140, is no exception. It perfectly pairs with a lobster dinner to make your evening go off with a bang.
- No lingerie would be complete without some killer high heels. These are our DREAM shoes – if money were no object! At £1,650 they are quite the investment piece, but we think you’ll agree they’re worth it. Designed by Ralph and Russo, they have a gorgeous satin base that would look perfect with the Blue Bettie Giftbox set, and all over is an intricate filigree leaf carving. Hopefully they’ll make sure in your fairy tale evening, you live happily ever after.
Blue not your colour? No problem! We have some suggestions of beautiful items to make you blush like a peach!
- Valentine’s Day isn’t just about champers you know. We can’t get enough of this Harrods Raspberry White Hot Chocolate, £10.95 for 300g. For those with a seriously sweet tooth, yummy!
- OK so we lied, V Day is totally all about the Champagne. This Tattinger Nocturne Rose NV City Lights Edition, £70, comes in a delightfully girly bottle. Pink bubbles are the best don’t you think.
- We mentioned purfume above and so couldn’t not choose a perfume to go with our Peach Bettie Giftbox. This classic perfume, and our designer Betty’s signature scent, is Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier, 100ml £74.50.
- Aren’t these Aquazzura shoes so much fun? The Wild Thing Fringe Sandals are £490 and their neutral tone teams perfectly with the peach satin in our Peach Giftbox.
- Lastly, the way to any girls heart is through chocolates! These are just beautiful. By Godiva they are £24 and the flavours promise to take you around the world, mmmmmm!
We hope you like our suggestions of what to team with our brand new Valentine’s Giftboxes. Be sure to drop those heavy hints to a loved one, and don’t forget to tell them which size to order!
Lots of Love
Betty and Team Blue’s xxx