Goodness me, isn’t 2016 rushing along quickly. No sooner as it has turned 2016, Valentine’s Day is all over and the next special occasion is in celebration of our wonderful mothers. For the UK, that special Mothering Sunday is 6th March, just 18 days away. But panic not, we have researched a selection of special treats that we think will spoil her rotten!
- Will the reign of Liz Earl never end? The Liz Earl skincare range is a firm favourite at Blue’s HQ and if you are feeling extra generous we recommend buying your mother one of their super relaxing Signature Facials. But if you are after just a little extra, then we love this Rosemary and Rock Rose Candle at £34. All of Liz Earl candles are super scented, even when not lit. They contain scrummy essential oils and are made from 100% natural ingredients.
- Our Lennox Eyemask is a perfect little gift for your yummy mummy. Made with an exclusively designed Art Deco inspired print, this 100% silk satin eyemask is lined with a buttery soft jersey, designed to match our beautiful Lennox Pyjama set. At £45 who could resist such a special little delight.
- We are absolutely IN LOVE – to put it mildly – with the new make up range, and latest collaboration, from M&S ‘Rosie, for Autograph’. If you haven’t checked the new range out, we highly recommend it, and let’s face it, who wouldn’t want to look like the gorgeous Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. The range of easy to use, modern make up classics are perfectly designed to be your essentials and give you that effortless, barely there look that Rosie so often rocks. We love this lipstick in ‘Lady Rose’, which is a perfect colour for lightly blushed lips, adding a pink lip colour subtly. The range is also at an excellent price point, with this lippy only setting you back £14. The packaging is really beautiful too, perfect for spoiling your Mum.
- This floral offering of soap, was specifically designed for one of our favourite department stores Fortnum and Mason. Why not treat your mum to a little slice of luxury beautifully presented in a gift box. All the soaps are made from natural essential oils, herbs and spices, decorated with miniature dried roses. Yum! £30 for a medium sized box.
- Another great little gift from the Betty Blue’s Loungewear range, is this bright and luxurious little Agatha sleep mask. Made from luxurious silk, and designed to match our Agatha nightwear range, at just £45 it is the perfect little gift.
- This wouldn’t be a great gift guide without the obligatory chocolate selection. What woman doesn’t love chocolate (a very wrong un that’s what!)?! We love this little pot of Pink Champagne Truffles from Hotel Chocolat at just £10. Champagne + Chocolate = a very happy mummy!
We hope you like our suggestions on how to spoil your Mother this Mother’s Day. Don’t forget it is on Sunday 6th March this year, and you can get your mum a gorgeous sleep mask from our SHOP.
Lots of Love
Betty and Team Blue’s xxx