It’s that time again to introduce you all to one of our lovely stockists. Today we are meeting Violet of Violet’s Knickers. Catherine took a minute to answer a few questions for us so you can get to know her a little better.
- What is your name and what is the name of your website/boutique?
Violet – Violet’s Knickers/Violet’s Wardrobe
- Where are you based? (if bricks and mortar you may like to give shop address)
Violet’s Knickers is Global
- How long have you been running your business?
Since my love of lingerie was ignited about 8 years ago
- What made you want to go into the lingerie industry?
The huge amount of talented lingerie and loungewear designers out there that don’t make it to the high street. Women have no idea what they are missing out on.
- What is the ethos/concept behind your shop?
Violet is a (young), vibrant, inquisitive, lifestyle shopper that is always looking for amazing brands and aims to inspire her customers along the way.
- Who is your customer? Ie who are you specifically targeting?
Everyone! All shapes and sizes can enjoy beautiful lingerie and loungewear
- Which other brands do you stock?
Asceno, Belle et BonBon, Eberjey, Felice art Couture, come and see!
- What makes your shop different from other lingerie boutiques?
I am only interested in designers that offer something a bit different, we do not carry mainstream lingerie brands.
- What is your ‘go to’ lingerie or lounge wear item that you covet and just can’t live without?
It would have to be a Sonata Bodysuit and of course a Betty Blues Nell Robe!
- For anyone just discovering the lingerie industry, which pieces or brands would you recommend that never fail to deliver, but can add a bit of style to one’s wardrobe?
Love Stories are a new brand to Violet’s Knickers and are just great at adding a touch of casual uniqueness to your lingerie drawer.
- Who is your all time fashion style icon past or present?
Past Coco Channel and present Victoria Beckham both for their style but also because of their determination to break through the barriers of tradition in their own time.
- Do you have any upcoming in store events or special offers that we should know about?
Yes! Stay tuned by the end of the year Violet’s wardrobe will be very different.
- Where do you see your shop in 5 years’ time?
- Finally give us all your website and social media links so we can all find you!
FACE BOOK https://www.facebook.com/VioletsKnickers